Legal advice for physicians:
We provide services for Client from healthcare in the field of disciplinary and criminal responsibility before law enforcement authorities in criminal proceedings. Legal Office has also experience in handling civil processes for compensation for medical errors, representing physicians, hospitals and private clinics.
There are many various treats connected with practicing Medicine. On the one hand, physicians relate to the medical sphere in the narrow sense, on the other hand there are the risks arising from the form of business. That is why our Firm offers different forms of cooperation – starting with the verification of documents, by the legal audit, by up to permanent legal services.
In view of the increasing legal awareness of patients the risk of claims can be real. Many medicals assume that insurance with legal aid option is enough, but our experience shows that it is misleading. Repeatedly it appears that policy includes tricky exemptions. For example, insurance company refuses to provide the legal assistance in case of involuntary acts.
Legal services for the hospitals and private clinics:
We perform comprehensive legal services ranging from creation, by leading, ending with transformation/ merging/liquidation of medical firms. Legal advice is provided by the Office in the following areas:
- statutory and registration issues,
- company law and commercial law,
- public procurement law,
- Labour Law and Collective Labour Law,
- protection of personal data and medical data,
- contracts opinions,
- preparation of the documentation for the provision of health care services,
- judicial and non-judicial claims,
- judicial protection against claims of third parties, in particular in matters of compensation and payment,
- participation in negotiations or negotiations with the National Health Fund, contractors and other entities,
- preparation of full documentation necessary for the functioning of the therapeutic entity, including regulations (labour, remuneration, social fund, ordinal, organizational, public procurement tender committee).
Katarzyna Dudek specializes in representing Clients in proceedings before the Commission for Medical Incidents and claims for damages for medical activities before court.