Legal Office offers legal advice in a permanent, comprehensive service and on the basis of individual orders.
Legal counselling provided by the Office consists of:
- representing Clients at courts, state and local government authorities, law enforcement agencies and other institutions
- defence in criminal cases,
- providing legal advice related to the business activities of the Clients,
- contracts analysis and legal opinions of legal documents,
- preparation of pleadings,
- representing Clients during negotiations with business partners, bank institutions and other entities,
- substantive analysis of provisions,
- consultation and legal advice in various fields of law, depending on the needs of Clients – Civil Law, Commercial Law, Family Law, Law of Succession, Administrative Law, Pharmaceutical law.
- firm registration and legal services for companies.
Our Office cooperate with tax advisors, auditors, interpreters and notaries. English-speaking Clients are very welcome.